I thought it would be fun to hear from you today. With today being the last day of the first half of 2011, I want to hear what you have planned for the second half of 2011.
In the comments below, I would love to know your answers to these questions.
1. Where do you see your business at the end of 2011?
2. What products and services are you going to be launching?
3. What worked well for you in the first half of 2011 that you plan to continue doing?
4. Are you planning to attend any conferences?
5. Are you planning any vacations?
I will start off here.
1. Where do I see my business at the end of 2011? Wow, good question Fred My goal for the second half of the year is to focus on product creation. I need to start building out the foundation of my system to help aspiring entrepreneurs to create side businesses and full-time online businesses.
2. What products and services are you going to be launching? I have four products in the works for the remainder of the year.
a. My Manifesto (a free book that combines my love for freedom and entrepreneurship)
b. An SEO book for Online Business Owners
c. A Life Planning Workbook
d. A Side Business Course
3. What worked well for you in the first half of 2011 that you plan to continue doing? I really feel like my network has grown a ton in 2011. In February, I attended SXSW and met a ton of people like Pam Slim, Amy Harrison, Kyle Durand, Pamela Wilson, Adam Baker and Andrea Vahl. In addition to the people I got to meet at SXSW, I am thankful for the other relationship I have built this year, like my relationships with Marcus Sheridan, Srini Rao, John Falchetto, Jk Allen and Mark Harai.
4. Are you planning on attending any conferences? I am thinking about going to Blog World West.
5. Are you planning any vacations? The family and I go to Myrtle Beach S.C. every year. We are going in August this week.
Now, how about you?