Solo Biz Coach Mission
My mission here is to help solo entrepreneurs create businesses that give them financial freedom and personal fulfillment. I want to give you through the content on this site and through my coaching, practical business advice to help you to,
- build a profitable business
- create great products and services
- design your business to fit your lifestyle and dreams
- gain financial freedom so you don’t have to worry about being broke
Who am I?
As stated above, my name is Fred. Since graduating law school in 2000, I have helped business people to raise money, to buy and sell businesses, and to grow their businesses. In addition to my legal career, in 2007 I created an online business that I have grown into a great small business. So, now I am a coach, lawyer, entrepreneur, blogger, Internet marketer, and rabid football fan.
Now, in addition to continuing to practice law and running an online business, I want to help you to build a business that meets you life goals and provides you with fulfillment. That is my goal for the Solo Biz Coach.
When I started my online business in 2007, I immediately fell in love with blogging. I am fascinated by the medium and believe it presents one of the best ways to build a community of people with a common interest. I want this site to become our community for talking about our passions and learning how to turn those passions into a full time income.
What is most important in my life?
First and foremost, I am the husband of the most wonderful wife in the World, a proud father of 3 beautiful children, and an entrepreneur addicted to blogging.
How did I get started as an entreprenuer?
I would love to tell you that I was a born entrepreneur, but the truth is I was not. But, through a lot of hard work, I found my inner entrepreneur and built a great online business.
My online business started with a desire to earn $200 extra a month to give me a little “play” money above and beyond my salary. However, once I started earning money from my side business, I become hooked. I got the entrepreneur bug BIG TIME.
At first I built a hobby website about a video game that I was playing at the time, and from there I started learning everything I could about blogging, Internet marketing, social media, and marketing. Now, after developing my systems and processes, my online business runs almost on autopilot through the joys of outsourcing.
What am I passionate about?
- Helping people find fulfilling careers through my career coaching
- Helping people to build small businesses that fit their desired life goals through my small business coaching
- Writing about entrepreneurship and money
- Speaking to small business owners and those looking to create a business
- Reading historical fiction, Christian theology, and business books
- Penn State Football (We Are…Penn State!!)
- Philadelphia Eagles Football (Fly Eagles Fly!!)